Purchase inner suburban Family Homes at wholesale prices by becoming the developer and enjoying the rewards.
Whether you are an investor after safe, high yield stock or a prospective home owner, or both, acquiring property at heavily reduced prices can only benefit your situation.
House Design Solutions facilitate development by offering 2019 dual occupancy DUPLEX development opportunities to prospective purchasers (“end users”) without the need for third party developer’s profits and costs.
Choose from our list of suburbs, remember that the lower price allows you to “SUBURB LEAP” to locations you previously thought were unattainable. The dream poolside backyard may also now be affordable.
The above should translate into 20-40 % savings to the end purchaser who is asked to share some of the burden and risks that are inherent in development.
The main burden is time and the main risk is failure to obtain Planning approval from council. Our professional services and networks can minimise these risks and we offer upfront candid advice on a proposal by proposal basis. We have mainly focused on the least complicated and most acceptable form of development (dual occupancy) in order to ensure a high level of certainty.
Contact our office for a full explanation paul@
Some opportunities are ready to go with PLANS & PERMITS and other more lucrative options are in the early planning stage and will take time to eventuate. The Benefits of purchasing inner suburban family homes this way are as follows….
- More than 20 % saving on the purchase price
- Great high yield investment options that are somewhat “market-proof”
- Opportunity to build your own home designing a layout to suit your particular needs
- Opportunity to choose your own colours and finishes
- You can fully custom fit a proposal to suit your preferred location and budget
- Time to save and plan with certainty
- “Suburb leap” three stations closer to town
- Swimming pool gardens or an extra Rumpus room are now affordable
Contact Paul at our office to discuss your particular needs. paul@
We are extremely flexible and have a very wide range of opportunities available. Our aim is to customise options to suit your particular requirements.
Below are just some of the possibilities.